Friday, December 30, 2011

Coffin Man by James D. Doss

Title: Coffin Man
Author: James D. Doss
Did I listen or read?: library book
When did I finish?: December 26, 2011
When was the book published: 2011
Main Characters: Charlie Moon, detective and ranch owner, grandma Daisy Perika, 19 year old Sarah Frank (all Southern Ute indians), white sherrif Scott Parris - then Wanda Naranjo, pregnant daughter Betty, boyfriend Michael (Coffin Man) Kaufman
What happens? convoluted plot about a pregnant teenager who disappears and a cemetery handyman who gets murdered
How long was this? 340 pages
Did I like this? The characters and writing are amazing, the plot is really bad. too confusing, goes on and on. I want to try one more in this series, because I like his breezy, wordy style. Very different
Overall grade: B-

No comments:

Post a Comment