Saturday, March 19, 2016

Silver Bay by Jo Jo Moyes

Title: Silver Bay
Author: Jo Jo Moyes
Did I listen or read?: Nook
When did I finish?: February 25, 2016
When was the book published: 2008
Main Characters: Mike Dormer, Liza McCullen, 10 year old daughter, grandmother and hotel owner Kathleen
What happens?  Mike is an up and coming numbers guy for a big London firm, engaged to the boss's daughter, and gets sent to Silver Bay in Australia to prepare for the development of a monster luxury resort.   He falls in love with the local folks who run dolphin and whale watching adventures, and with Liza, and the development plans threaten to upset their way of life, as well as a deep dark secret from Liza's past.
How long was this? 392 pages
Did I like this? Yes, I really like her characters and she suckers me in to sappy love stories every time!  Plus I was in Australia when I read it!
Overall grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment