Saturday, April 8, 2017

Dead Letters by Caite Dolan-Leach

Title: Dead Letters
Author: Caite Dolan-Leach
Did I listen or read?: library book
When did I finish?: April 6, 2017
When was the book published: 2017
Main Characters: Ava Antipova, twin Zelda, father Marlon, mother Nadine, paris boyfriend Nico, finger lakes boyfriend Wyatt
What happens? Ava leaves her dysfunctional wine growing family for Paris, and gets word that her sister has died in a barn fire on their property.  Ava comes back home to an alphabet driven mystery led by her sister Zelda, who doesn't seem to be dead.
How long was this?  332 pages
Did I like this? Exceptionally good, great idea, fun plot, great real alcoholic characters.  The ending seemed a little jumpy to me, but the rest of the story kept me riveted.
Overall grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment