Monday, November 23, 2020

All I Ever Wanted was Everything by Janelle Brown

 Title: All I Ever Wanted was Everything

Author: Janelle Brown
Did I listen or read?: audible
When did I finish?:  11/16/2020
When was the book published: few years ago
Main Characters: family of 4, rotates between mother, older daughter, younger daughter
What happens? Husband takes company public, leaves family for mother's doubles partner, wife/mother takes meth she buys from the pool boy, older daughter's magazine Snatch goes bankrupt, ex-boyfriend actor gets famous, younger daughter learns the facts of life
How long was this? 
Did I like this? Very little.  Just read Pretty Things which was great, but this was a boring suburban nonsense tale.   Everything cleans up tidily at the end.  
Overall grade: C-

No comments:

Post a Comment