Friday, June 9, 2023

I Will Find You by Harlan Coben

 Title: I Will Find You

Author: Harlan Coben
Did I listen or read?: library book
When did I finish?: 6/8/2023
When was the book published: 2023
Main Characters: David Burroughs, son Matthew, ex wife Cheryl, hot sister in law Rachel,  Philip MacKenzie, prison warden, his son Adam, the cop
What happens? David is in jail for 5 years for the brutal murder of his son, Matthew.  Rachel brings him a photo that was taken at an amusement park with an 8 year old boy with the same port wine stain.  Rachel and David decide that he is alive and David has to break out of jail.
How long was this? 325 pages
Did I like this?  Very exciting, finished in 3 days - some parts are a bit unbelievable, but the explanation at the end sort of ties it together.  
Overall grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment