Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Hypnotist by Lars Kepler

Title: The Hypnotist
Author: Lars Kepler
Did I listen or read?: library book
When did I finish?: March 3, 2012
When was the book published: 2009
Main Characters: Loona Linna, detective, Erik Maria Bark, hypnotist, 
What happens?  A swedish drama where a family of 4 is brutally murdered, except for the boy who barely survives.  Then, somehow, the hypnotist's family comes under attack after he hypnotizes the boy to help him remember what happened, breaking his 10 year old vow to stop.
How long was this?  504 pages
Did I like this? Not at all.  Not sure why I finished it.  The main character's idiotic and irrational behavior prolongs the agony, and I can't even remember who those two plots came together, if they even did.
Overall grade: D+

No comments:

Post a Comment