Friday, March 22, 2013

This Body of Death by Elizabeth George

Title: This Body of Death
Author: Elizabeth George
Did I listen or read?: audible book
When did I finish?: March 19, 2013
When was the book published: 2012 I think
Main Characters: Gordon Josey, Gina Dickens. Isabelle Audry the drinking acting superintendent, Barbara Havers, Jemima Hastings, brother Rob, friend Merideth, twisted cop Whiting, Frazier Chaplain, the psychic lady, Winston Nkata, the three boys who took the little boy, psychotic Japanese brother of the famous cellist
What happens? Jemimah leaves Gordon without explanation. She is murdered. Audry takes over the acting super role, recruits Lynley to return to after his wife's death.
How long was this? 24 hours of audio
Did I like this? Great story, well done, great characters, intense plot, and I didn't have a guess about the secret mystery. Just really long...
Overall grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment