Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Every Man a King by Walter Mosley

 Title: Every Man a King

Author: Walter Mosley
Did I listen or read?: library book
When did I finish?: 8/28/2023
When was the book published: 2023
Main Characters: King Oliver, daughter Aja, billionaire Roger Ferris, King's grandma, alt-right Quiller, Ferris's daughter trying to take over his business
What happens? Ferris hires King to look into why Quiller was arrested and is being held.  
How long was this? 324 pages
Did I like this? A myriad of weird characters with names like Mookie and Methquarth (King's mysterious Hawk-like protector.)  Still no idea who they were.  Can't remember what the connection was between Ferris sand Quiller.  He's a good writer and I like the main character but I could not follow all these characters.
Overall grade: B-

No comments:

Post a Comment